Paragon Property Inspections Services
Full Service Home Inspection
A Full Service Home Inspection is a comprehensive evaluation of all accessible systems and components within the home that can be “seen, touched, heard, or smelled.” Paragon Property Services, LLC follows the rules and guidelines as defined by the InterNACHI Standards of Practice for Certified Master Home Inspectors (CMI)®.
In a Full Service Home Inspection, we’ll inspect the following areas:
- Attic, Insulation, & Ventilation
- Exterior (siding, trim, windows, & doors)
- Porch & Deck
- Basement, Foundation, & Crawl Space
- Structural Components
- Heating & Cooling Systems
- Plumbing System & Fixtures
- Electrical System & Paneling
- Interior (ceiling, walls, & floors)
- Fireplace & Chimney
- Attached Garage & Driveway
- Built-In Kitchen Appliances
- Detached Buildings & Outbuildings (upon request)
New Construction Inspection
Manufactured home Inspection
Manufactured home inspections follow the same procedure as our Full Home Inspections, with a few differences. Specifically, we inspect the undercarriage of the home which includes vapor barrier (if present) and tie-downs. We are also able to provide HUD Engineering (Tie-Down) Certifications through Manufactured Home Certifications, US LLC.
**Please note, the link above is a request for the HUD CERTIFICATION ONLY. If you would like to schedule a full home inspection, please call the number above or click SCHEDULE INSPECTION.
Vacation Home Inspection
Pool & Spa Inspection
Wind Mitigation Inspection
Wood-Destroying Organism (WDO) Inspection (3rd party)
Paragon Property Services, LLC
Contact us to request your inspection today!